Guess what? It’s almost Valentines Day!
I am so excited, this is day is my favorite holiday (if it even is one), some people say that it is not, but i don’t care! It makes me feel happy, seeing all the people in love 🙂
But being honest with you guys, I have never had a valentine, so I think that is why I do not find it such a let down. I mean duh, it would be great to have one but you know always have to keep it positive.
Most people I know, are always so gloomy and I feel bad….
SO, I was thinking of fun ways to have fun with friends on the lovely pink and red day!
Girls night out is always a possibility:
- go out and see some of the new movies that are out
- then go out for dinner, or even better make a hot chocolate run!
- go and treat yourselves (i.e spa day/night)
- get all dressed up (sometimes it makes us feel better and go to a nice dinner)
Now you are probably saying we have heard these all before, but seriously when I get together with some of my best friends, we always have a great time!
Girls night in is also such a fun time:
- get dressed in your pjs, and comfy clothes
- invite all the girls over
- get a bunch of sappy movies together
- make homemade facials and spa treatments
- do each others nails
- talk about the latest celeb/girl drama
- and of course EAT ALL THE CHOCOLATE AND DO NOT FEEL GUILTY!
Valentines day does not always have to be such a drag.
Make it a great day with all the people that are around you
I hope that you guys have a great day and let me know if you do anything!